Saturday 12 January 2008

A Close-Up / Photohunt #124

Hello and welcome to my entry for this weeks' photo hunt, courtesy of  our dear friend Krissy: Close-ups of my miniature world, which took me over two years to build, decorate and furnish. Enjoy.

It's good to be back and will be even better, when I finally get around to ordering broadband. Was busy after house move and then became very ill, just in time for christmas! A tooth filling caused an infection in the marrow of my upper jaw bone. Long story. Haven't been too well since I had that filling done last August, but thought the cause was stress. Never realised it had anything to do with, what I thought, just a sensitive tooth. Sunday 23rd December intense tooth pain took over. Managed to struggle through Christmas Day at our sons place, then tried chasing an emergency dentist. (Couldn't track one down on Christmas Eve). On 27th, after loads of hassle and enough pain to flatten an elephant, I tracked down dentist in Aylesbury. She took xray and told me to see my own dentist. Well, he finally returned to work on 3rd January and xrayed the tooth again, he gave me the verdict; put me on massive doses of antibiotics and arranged tooth extraction. Roll on Christmas - I seem to have missed the last one!


Here's the next one..............

And another.........

Bet you're already getting bored..................

Not far to go now...........

Only one more,  then I'll sign off, promise (sighs of relief)............

Thanks for dropping by, take care, keep well.

No comments: